Fulneck Golf Club wishes to convey a modern approach to its Dress Regulations and hopes that members, visitors and guests will assist in maintaining standards expected, both on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
On The Course or Using the Practice Facilities
- Conventional golf clothing
- Shirts with collars
- New style round / crew neck golf shirts
- Shorts and skirts, which should be of a respectable length, must be tailored and worn with visible sports socks or knee length stockings
- Golf shirts must be worn inside the waistband at all times. Players may however wear tops outside their trousers or skirts when they are so designed.
- Peaked hats or caps may only be worn with the peak to the front, and must be removed before entering the clubhouse
- Golf shoes
- Jeans, denims or track-suit bottoms
- Non-tailored shorts
- Collarless and/or sleeveless shirts, rugby or football style shirts or jerseys
- Shirts or outer garments with prominent logos or numbers
- Trousers tucked into socks
- Trainers or other non -golfing footwear
Players are reminded that those found not suitably attired will be asked to change or leave the course and that changing in the car park is not permitted.
In The Clubhouse
Dress should be smart/casual throughout the clubhouse unless otherwise stated
- On formal occasions, Gentlemen may be requested to wear a jacket and tie
- Tailored shorts can be worn in the clubhouse
- Jeans may only be worn in the spike bar
- All clothing, including jeans, must be clean and not torn or soiled
- No studded or spiked footwear is allowed anywhere in the Clubhouse except in the locker rooms and spike bar
- Golfing waterproofs and footwear are not permitted in the lounge bar and dining room